You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > General > How do I place an order for my child?
How do I place an order for my child?
print icon

At present, Qoctor can provide a limited number of services for for minors under the age of 18 years old- this includes:


  • Some specialist referrals (such as a repeat specialist referral letter to a specialist already attended by a child). Start here.
  • Action plans for asthma, allergies, and anaphylaxis. Start here.
  • A prescription for a new Epipen (adrenaline auto-injector) can be provided in the setting of an anaphylaxis action plan consult. Start here.


When a parent/guardian wishes to place an order for a referral letter or action plan on behalf of a child, a Qoctor account must be created for the child first; this can be done by following our General Registration link for Under 18s HERE


The child's details should be entered correctly, including their name, date of birth, residential address, Medicare details etc. For contact details, the child's parent/guardian can provide their own email address and mobile phone number. If a parent/guardian also has their own personal account with Qoctor, it is important to use a different email address for your child's Qoctor account, otherwise the account may be suspended due to a duplicate user error.


Once successfully registered, you can then place an order for a Referral or an Action Plan by completing the relative online questions and following the prompts through to complete your payment and secure your order.


What Qoctor services are not offered to children?


At present, Qoctor does not generally offer prescriptions for individuals under the age of 18 (with the exception of renewal of Epipen (adrenaline autoinjector) prescription, in the context of an anaphylaxis action plan consultation). Medical certificates are also not generally offered to persons under the age of 18. However. carer's certificates can be issued to a parent or carer who is caring for an unwell child or adult, subject to doctor's assessment.

0 out of 0 found this helpful

scroll to top icon